Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-08-08 Origin: Site Inquire
How to improve the service life of galvanized wire welded wire mesh more effectively
First, change the metal structure.
For example, various corrosion-resistant alloys are produced, such as stainless steel by adding chromium, nickel, or the like to ordinary steel.
Second, the protective layer method.
The metal surface is covered with a protective layer to isolate the metal article from the surrounding corrosive medium to prevent corrosion.
1. Apply oil, petroleum jelly, paint or non-metallic materials such as enamel and plastic to the surface of steel parts.
2. Electroplating, hot-plating, spray coating, plastic coating, etc., the surface of the steel is coated with a layer of metal that is not easily corroded, such as zinc, tin, chromium, nickel, and the like. These metals are often oxidized to form a dense oxide film that prevents corrosion of steel by water and air.
3. Chemically form a fine and stable oxide film on the steel surface. For example, a fine black ferrotitan tetraoxide film is formed on the surface of steel parts such as machine parts and guns.
Third, oxidation protection.
It is a chemical treatment method that will modify the surface of the aluminum to enhance the hardness of the surface of the aluminum mesh. This is also a chemical coating technology that greatly enhances the service life of aluminum and can be attached to a variety of colors, practical and aesthetic.
Fourth, media processing.
For example, always clean metal equipment, place desiccant in precision instruments, and add a small amount of corrosion inhibitor to the corrosive medium to slow down the corrosion rate.
Fifth, electrochemical protection.
The protected metal is used as the cathode of the corroded battery so that it is not corroded, so it is also called cathodic protection. There are two main methods of this method:
1. Sacrificial anode protection method: This method is to connect an active metal (such as zinc or zinc alloy) to the metal to be protected. When galvanic corrosion occurs, the active metal acts as an anode to oxidize, thus reducing or preventing Corrosion of the metal being protected. This method is often used to protect steel piles and sea-going shells in water, such as the protection of steel gates in water. Usually, several pieces of zinc are welded on the ship's outer waterline or near the rudder of the propeller to prevent the ship's hull, etc. Corrosion
2. Impressed current protection method: connect the protected metal to the negative pole of the power supply, and select an inert material that can conduct electricity to connect to the positive pole of the power supply. After the energization, the metal surface is caused to accumulate a negative charge (electron), thereby suppressing metal loss of electrons for protection purposes.
The above methods are several ways to avoid rusting of galvanized welded wire mesh.
This category is empty.