Gabion baskets are made from wire mesh and filled with rock, stone or other non-degradable materials.The material of our gabion baskets is hot-dip galvanized wire, PVC coated wire or low carbon steel wire. Usually square, rectangular or trapezoidal in shape, these stone-filled units can be placed side by side and on top of each other for use in a range of construction projects or gravity retaining walls.
Gabion baskets have some blessings over loose riprap because of their modularity and ability to be stacked in varied shapes. Gabion baskets proof against being washed away by moving water. Their strength and effectiveness may increase with time in some cases, as silt and vegetation fill the interstitial voids and reinforce the structure. They are
generally accustomed stop falling stones from a cut or drop endangering traffic on a thoroughfare.
In addition，Gabion baskets is a cost-effective, robust and easy to install solution for a range of applications, from commercial and domestic landscaping, to retaining walls and erosion protection.
*Economic. Fill the stone into the gabion baskets and seal it.
* Easy installation. No special technology required.
* Weather proof below natural destroys and corrosion-resistant.
* No collapse even beneath the massive scope of deforming.
* Sludge within the stones is nice for plant growing. Mixed to create integrity with the natural surroundings.
* smart permeation will forestall the harm by hydraulics.
* Less transport freight. It is rolled-up along for transport and any installation.
* control and guide of water or flood
* Flood bank or guiding bank
* Preventing of rock breaking
* Water and soil protection
* Bridge protection
* Strengthening the structure of the soil
This category is empty.