The active falling rock protection mesh is applicable to all other slopes except for the slope with deep sliding surface in the slope treatment. However, the active protection net is more effective than the anchor spraying system in other types of engineering projects. limit.
Falling stone protective net features:
Falling stone protective net is not easy to break, wear and other characteristics, is the ideal material for rockfall protection project.
Falling stone protection network advantages:
Even if one wire is broken in the structure, it does not affect the structural integrity.
High tensile strength and high impact resistance.
It is not necessary to overlap the mesh to maintain the high connectivity of the mesh structure.
Low installation cost
The difference between active falling rock protection mesh and spray anchor is:
1. Anchor spray, through the combination of anchor rod and shotcrete, improves the self-supporting capacity of surrounding rock. Active protection nets to limit weathering and destruction of rock mass on rock slopes and surrounding rock collapse.
2. The anchor spray is the reinforcement of the original rock formation, which can be used to care for the instability of the deep slope of the slope; the stable active protection net is to limit the movement range of the local or a small amount of rockfall;
3. The anchor spray needs on-site construction work, and the active protection net can be factory-built and the installation procedure can be standardized and systemized.
4. The active protection net adapts to any slope terrain more widely than the anchor spray;
5. The active protective net system is open, groundwater can be discharged freely, and the combination of green plants can also be used for landscape effects.
The anchor-anchor support system is mainly applied to rock slopes with poor lithology, low strength and easy weathering, or it is a hard rock formation, but weathering is severe, joints are developed, and it is vulnerable to natural stress resulting in large-scale fragmentation and local miniaturization. Rock slopes that collapsed to rockfall; or rock fragments that are loosely sloping on slopes, are susceptible to slope protection from rockfall. The spray-anchor support system is also applicable to shallow soil slopes, or slopes that require temporary support and local reinforcement.
The general situation that can not use the spray-anchor support system is as follows: deep development of the slope slip surface, failure of the length of the bolt to reach the slip surface, strong corrosion of the steel and cement, and strict requirements on the greening of the slope. Slope.
In addition to being used for slope treatment, the spray anchor system is also widely used in mine shafts, traffic tunnels, hydraulic tunnels, and underground civil air defense projects.
This category is empty.