What is the difference between galvanized wire gabion and gabion
Gabbin is also known as the gabion mesh, which is generally called the ecological green grid in China. The material is generally made of galvanized wire, PVC or dipped steel wire. This product is made into a kind of “gabion” in foreign countries. Structure box. The gabion network is a transliteration of the word "gabion". The explanation in the concise English dictionary is: baskets, metal baskets.
(1) Economics. Simply seal the stone in the cage.
(2) Construction is simple and no special technology is required.
(3) Strong ability to resist natural damage, corrosion resistance and adverse weather effects.
(4) can withstand a wide range of deformation, but still does not collapse.
(5) Sludge between cage and stone gaps is beneficial to plant production and can be integrated with the surrounding natural environment.
(6) Good permeability to prevent damage caused by hydrostatic forces.
(7) Save on transportation costs. It can be folded and transported and assembled on the construction site.
(8) The progress is fast, which is conducive to the construction period: multiple constructions can be carried out at the same time, in parallel, and running.
This category is empty.