Galvanized gabions, hot-dip galvanized stone cage net, sloping galvanized stone cage net, galvanized gabion box as the name suggests is galvanized iron wire twisted twisted woven stone hexagonal net, galvanized stone cage net commonly used It is a hot-dip galvanizing process. The amount of zinc on hot-dip galvanizing can reach 300g/m2. The galvanized material is not afraid of seawater, and has strong resistance to natural damage, corrosion resistance and weather resistance. Galvanized cage nets are often made into mesh, cage, and mesh mats for river courses, bank slopes, and subgrade slope protection structures for water conservancy projects.
Characteristics of galvanized gabions:
(1) Economy. Simply put the stone in the cage and seal it.
(2) The construction is simple and no need special technology.
(3) Galvanized gabion has strong ability to withstand natural damage and corrosion and weather resistance.
(4) Galvanized gabion box can withstand a wide range of deformations without still collapsing.
(5) The silt between the cracks of the gabion cage is conducive to plant production and can be integrated with the surrounding natural environment.
(6) Galvanized gabions has good permeability and can prevent damage caused by hydrostatic force.
(7) Saving transportation costs. Galvanized gabions can be folded for transport and assembled on the job site.
This category is empty.