• Beautiful - The gabion wall looks natural and uses natural materials for the environment
• Compatibility with the environment - Using excavated materials, the cost of collection and transportation is greatly reduced
• Use as a cooling system in hot climates and provide cooling and cooling through air flow
• Water permeability - The gabion wall is permeable and will not be damaged by water
• The efficiency of the gabion wall can be increased in time as the vegetation fills the gap and strengthens the wall structure
• Soil movement does not have a negative impact on the gabion wall, which is an advantage for harder structures (reinforced concrete walls)
• Longevity - Stones are often used materials because of their long life, durability and stability. Stones are usually chosen because of aesthetic attributes or the possibility of excavating materials.
Common stone cage basket sizes are 2,0 x 1,0 x 1,0 m. The galvanized mesh has a hexagonal shape with an eye size X x Y = 8.0 x 10, 0 cm.
After the baskets are stacked, they are joined by galvanized wires to prevent deformation under the weight of the upper gabion row.
Broken rock used as a filler must come from natural stone to resist atmospheric effects. The rock is placed near the stone cage and can be placed in a machine or placed by hand. After filling, close the basket and attach a galvanized steel ring to the mesh.
The Gabion baskets are folded up when transported to the construction site to take up as little space as possible. After transport, the basket unfolds, connects and is ready to be positioned.
This category is empty.