Welded Wire Mesh Standards for Use in Construction Engineering
The XPS board has a bulk density of ≥30kg/m3 and a thermal conductivity of 0.032w/(m·k). Other technical specifications meet the requirements of the “Standard for Thermoplastic Styrofoam” (code GB/T 10801.1); Welded Wire Mesh, Wire diameter: 0.70±0.04mm, other technical indicators meet the requirements of the standard of expanded polystyrene board thin plastering exterior insulation system (code JG149-2003); flexible adhesive, compression ratio ≤3.0, other technical indicators Meet the requirements of "Ceramic Wall and Floor Tile Adhesive" standard (code JC/T547-2005); grouting agent, joint agent with decorative and waterproof function, its technical indicators meet the standard of "slotting agent" (code Q/SOAO21) Requirements.
Welded Wire Mesh construction process in the building
1. Base layer requirements The base layer should be the base layer of mortar that has been brushed with cement mortar. It is flat and firm, without hollowing or cracking. The flatness of the wall should meet the acceptance criteria for intermediate plastering.
2, cutting XPS board XPS board single block length and width should not be greater than 600mm, the smaller size helps to avoid the occurrence of cracks between the plates.
3, the batch of adhesive on the high-strength XPS board full of interface agent, after drying, and then on the high-strength EPS board full of adhesive, and then attached to the wall and compacted (staggered paste).
4. Re-batch the interface agent After the adhesive is cured, the interface agent is fully filled on the high-strength XPS board.
5. Fix Welded Wire Mesh Fix the hot Welded Wire Mesh to the surface of the XPS board with a nail holder, then nail the plastic expansion bolt through the insulation layer to the wall and tighten with a screwdriver.
6. Apply the surface glue to the surface of the Welded Wire Mesh.
7. Apply the matte paste and then apply the matte paste to cover the Welded Wire Mesh.
8. Paste the tile, mix the matching flexible adhesive proportionally, and mix evenly. Add the jointing agent according to the proportion, add the water evenly, mix the joint evenly, and then use the waterproof agent to brush the seam.
This category is empty.