Gabion mesh is also known as the stone cage network. Gabion mesh box is generally called the ecological green grid in China. In foreign countries, this product is made into a structural box called “gabion”. Gabion mesh is a transliteration of the word "gabion". The explanation in the Concise English Dictionary is: baskets, metal baskets.
The Gabion mesh box is suitable for high flow rates, severe erosion, and slower bank water seepage. The stone cage is a flexible structure with good self-adjustment for uneven subsidence. The porosity of the shore, the gap between the stones is conducive to animal habitation, plant growth, and the stone cage surface above the waterline can be used for ecological consideration and safety requirements.
Gabion mesh Material: with galvanized wire and low carbon steel wire
Gabion mesh box Surface treatment: hot-dip galvanized, galvanized aluminum alloy, PVC
* Can withstand a wide range of deformations without still collapsing.
* Gabion mesh has good permeability to prevent damage caused by hydrostatic forces.
* Save on transportation costs. It can be folded for transport and assembled on the job site.
* Gabion mesh box is easy to construct, no special technology required.
* Gabion mesh with strong resistance to natural damage and corrosion and weathering.
* Economy. Simply put the stone in the cage and seal it.
* The silt between the cracks in the cage stone is conducive to plant production and can be integrated into the surrounding natural environment.
This category is empty.