How to calculate the amount of zinc on Galvanized Wire
Galvanized Wire Everyone knows that it is used in buildings. It has the advantages of durability and rust prevention. Do you know how to calculate the amount of zinc on the Galvanized Wire? Give us a test method today.
1. Preparation of stock solution: 3232 g of antimony trichloride was dissolved in 1000 ml of hydrochloric acid (density of 1.18 g/ml). This liquid was used as a stock solution, and the action of adding antimony trichloride was to inhibit the reaction with iron.
2. Weigh and weigh the stock solution for recording.
3. Select a 10cm Galvanized Wire and measure the radius. It is required to be straight and not bendable. It was placed in a hydrochloric acid stock solution.
4. Wait until the reaction is not taking place, remove the wire when there is no bubble, and weigh it.
5. Calculate the weight difference of the Galvanized Wire and divide the surface area of the wire to get the amount of zinc on the Galvanized Wire.
This category is empty.