The hexagonal wire netting gabion box is suitable for high flow rates, severe erosion, and slower bank water seepage. The gabion mesh box is a flexible structure with good self-adjustment for uneven subsidence. The porosity of the shore, the gap between the stones is conducive to animal habitation, plant growth, and the stone cage surface above the waterline can be used for ecological consideration and safety requirements.
Hexagonal wire netting gabion box Material: low carbon steel wire, galvanized wire
Surface treatment: hot-dip galvanized, galvanized aluminum alloy, PVC
Hexagonal wire netting gabion box characteristic:
* Can withstand a wide range of deformations without still collapsing.
* Gabion mesh box has good permeability to prevent damage caused by hydrostatic forces.
* Save on transportation costs. It can be folded for transport and assembled on the job site.
* Gabion mesh box is easy to construct, no special technology required.
* Strong resistance to natural damage and corrosion and weathering.
* Economy. Simply put the stone in the cage and seal it.
* The silt between the cracks in the cage stone is conducive to plant production and can be integrated into the surrounding natural environment.
This category is empty.